Saturday, November 28, 2009

We have so many things to be Thankful for . . .

We haven't really "caught up" yet but . . . Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was really fum this year. I haven't been home for Thanksgiving for several years and this year we got to be home. We got up, Gavin played dome football with guys in the ward, and then Gavin and I did the Stake Turkey Trot. Fun. Hard. I did it and Gavin rocked. The point was to guess your time. Whoever got closest won, but you didn't know how long the course was going to be. My dad makes a really good turkey, my sister and I got to make some pies, and cranberry sauce was a new thing at the table for Gavin. We had dinner a bit late - 3:00 which was nice. A bit later we had some thankful thoughts.

I am thankful for family - in NH and AZ, and temples, and Gavin, and a body that is healthy. I am so blessed.

And then we went to the Grand Canyon with my family on friday. I t was fun. Here is Gavin and I:

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Shelby said...

look at you cool hipsters in your hipster glasses...can't wait to see you!!!