Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Post Long Overdue


So it has been a long time since I posted. Gavin has mentioned that he thinks it is interesting that I like to look at other blogs more often than posting on my own. And I suppose I can admit that I do blogstalk - but only a little bit.

So to make a long silly list of excuses short, I missed posting about Gavin on his birthday (which was in August)and this is a post long over due.


Really there are not enough words to say how much I love this man. He is such a manly man. He is athletic, responsible, hard working, loyal, funny, and kind. I have been leaning on him for strength and he us always there.

Gavin is such a good example to me of someone who is constantly pushing himself to do better; he is teaching me to be better everyday.

On a regular basis I fall asleep early. Gavin is still up doing homework . In my semi conscious state, I wake up and make some very cranky demands. I ask for water, lights off or on, cooler air and despite all these demands Gavin very patiently attends to me. In the morning he tells what i have said and done and usually I have no recollection. He makes me smile, still serving me.

So thank you sweetheart. I love you!

No comments: